The mission of Training & Placement Cell of Echelon Institute of Technology is to provide students a platform for exercising their potential to gain precious experience by working in the industry. It also works as an interface between various organizations seeking talented young graduate and postgraduate engineers of different disciplines. We provide training to our students like aptitude preparation, personality development, and technical conceptual knowledge to become employable in private as well as in government and PSU sectors. The Training & Placement Cell of Echelon Institute of Technology is well equipped with plenty of infrastructures like Multimedia equipped seminar hall, Group Discussion room, Conference room etc for Pre Placement Talk & Presentations and Computer labs for online tests. Apart from these, Training & Placement Cell of Echelon Institute of Technology also has a video conference facility available for the students.
In addition, the Training & Placement Cell of Echelon Institute of Technology also arranges expert lectures of Industry Managers in both Technical and Human Resource domain for the students and faculty as well. There are various Workshops and Seminars organized during different semesters for the benefit of students regarding the latest trend and technology in the industry.
Apart from these the Lateral Placement at Echelon Institute of Technology also addresses the need of organization for engineering students with prior work experience. We provide Best campus placement Faridabad. Lateral Placement is similar to fresher B. Tech recruitment but is conducted throughout the year keeping in mind the inherent requirements of such a process. Alumni with more than 2 years of work experience only are eligible for the Lateral Placement process.
Objectives of this department are as follows:
- Assist students to develop their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling and group discussion
- Assist students to develop and implement successful job search strategies, work with faculty members, department heads and administration to integrate career planning with the academic curriculum
- Empower students with life long career decision-making skills
- Providing resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process
- Act as an interface among students, alumni, and the employment community
- Awareness in the students regarding future career options
- Assisting different companies in recruiting candidates as per their requirements
- Co-ordinating summer training/internship programme
- Bridging gap between Industry and Academia