Vision & Mission
Department of Mechanical Engineering
“To create quality mechanical engineering professionals having ethical and moral values who are able to solve real-life technological problems and possess the capability to adapt to the rapid changes occurring in technology sector to serve the society as technocrats, innovators, academicians & entrepreneurs”
- To ensure sufficient technological exposure to the students in order to create tech-savvy professionals.
- To maintain high-quality labs and workshops as per the requirement of current industry scenario.
- To impart adequate CAD/CAM exposure to nurture designing skills of the students.
- To ensure effective counseling and career guidance facilities for the students to help them achieve their goals.
- To motivate the students to participate in national level examinations such as GATE/CAT/Engineering Services etc.
- To encourage faculty & staff members for participating in seminars and workshops for better awareness of progressing state-of-the-art technology.
- To encourage the faculty & staff members to pursue higher education and research.