“To create competent computer professionals having ethical and moral values, ability to solve real world problems and capability to adapt the rapid changes occurring in the technology.”
- To ensure sufficient technological exposure to the students in order to create tech-savvy professionals.
- To regularly update the labs keeping in view the requirement of the current industry scenario.
- To extend effective counseling and career guidance facility to the students to help them achieve their goal.
- To have well qualified and competent faculty able to impart quality technical education.
- To encourage faculty and staff to pursue higher education and research.
- To encourage faculty and staff to participate in seminars and workshops to keep themselves abreast of the state-of-the-art technology.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
Graduates from the department will be able to:
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for computer engineering problems related to CE and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the computer engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological changes in computer engineering.
Program Education Objective (PEO)
PEO1. To create knowledge about core areas related to the field of computer science and information technology.
PEO2. To enable students to apply mathematics, science and computer engineering principles to model, design and implement software projects to meet customers‘ business objectives.
PEO3. To develop the ability to evaluate the computing systems from view point of quality, security, privacy, cost effectiveness, utility and ethics.
PEO4. To inculcate lifelong learning by introducing principles of group dynamics, public policies, environmental and societal context
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO)
PSO1 Ability to design and develop computing systems using concepts of Mathematics, Computer Engineering and other related disciplines to meet customers‘ business objectives.
PSO2 Ability to test and analyze the quality of various subsystems and to integrate them in order to evolve a larger computing system.
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering is enriched with competent and well qualified faculty members to bring out the best in students. Ever since its inception, the Department has always been on a high growth pace with a strong dedication to provide engineering education. The department has well equipped laboratories with internet, web application facilities accessible on LAN and Wi-Fi are available for students to provide them hands-on experience on latest softwares and technological tools used in the industries. Seminars, corporate training, workshops are conducted by experts to prepare students as future software professionals. PDP classes are conducted to pour add-ons to their technical skills. Many of our students graduated through campus, find placements in more than one organizations.
Ms. Shefali Madan
Associate Professor / Head of Department
Department of CSE
B.Tech, M.Tech, PhD(Pursuing)
Expertise: Operating System, Fundamental of computer, Database Management system, Data Mining
Message from HOD
Department of Computer Science & Engineering commits to work towards developing Engineers with a rich blend of competent, technical, managerial and social skills and contribute to nation building. Department places emphasis on all the important aspects of computers such as Computer Networks, Mobile Communication, Algorithm Design, Operating System, Advance Database Systems, Theory of Computation , Computer Graphics, Machine Learning, Data Science and many more.
Department takes the initiative to improve the soft skills, analytical capabilities and verbal communication of the students so that they can face the competition in the corporate world confidently. To meet the objectives, department pays special emphasis on teaching and hands on practical work. Students exhibit their innovative ideas, skills and potentials as final year projects and have won many awards at University level.
The excellent infrastructure, experienced team of faculty dedicates to strengthen effective teaching learning process ensuring quality education.
We believe that this approach to teaching-learning, coupled with practical experience gained during Industrial Training in reputed organizations, equips our students to handle the challenges posed by the IT industry. Students of Computer Science and Engineering are placed with top IT companies.
We as a team resolve to take the Department to heights of success and glory and prepare for the forthcoming challenges.
It is a general observation that students at the entry level of undergraduate programs and especially belonging to the rural India are shy in using computers and often feel hesitant in its operation. On the contrary, the technical skills of an engineer clearly put forth the need to have a sound knowledge of application of computer and its different software to solve problems of vivid nature. To provide practical exposure and on-hand working environment to such students, the college has over 650 computer workstations made available in several air conditioned laboratories of the college building. They are fully networked with branded (IBM, HP, Compaq) i3, i5 & i7 systems and servers. High internet speed of 100 Mbps, broadband internet connectivity has been provided in main computer center with at least one faculty and technical staff to guide them.
Data Structure Lab
- The objective of this course is to implement various algorithms based on the concept of Data
- Addition and multiplication of two 2D arrays
- Array implementation of stacks.
- Array implementation of Queues.
- Array implementation of Circular Queues.
- Creation of Linked List
- Insertion, Deletion and Display of Linked List
- Implementation of stack using linked list
- Implementation of queue using linked list
- Implementation of Searching Algorithms: Linear and Binary Search
- Implementation of Sorting Algorithms: Insertion, Selection, Quick, and Merge Sort
Digital Logic Design Lab
- The objective of this course is to learn the students to implement various LOGIC CIRCUIT flip flop,Counters, and their experimental approach.
- Introduction to digital electronics lab- nomenclature of digital ICs, specifications, study of the data sheet, Concept of Vcc and ground, verification of the truth tables of logic gates using TTL ICs.
Discrete Structure & Logic Lab
- This lab is meant to work with concepts from discrete structures. Discrete structures lab include topics such as set theory, logic, graph theory, and probability theory.
- Demonstrate mathematical skills, analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- Recreates classroom learning experience with hands-on practical on Discrete Structure .
- Contents:- To understand the Working of Computation software.
To Discover a closed formula for a given recursive sequence vice-versa.Testing of set operating using software
- To implement Combinatorial equivalence.
- To implement Permutations and combinations.
- Implementation of a recursive counting technique.
- To implement N digit binary sequences not having adjacent 1’s.
- To implement Binary relations.
Computer Organization Lab
- The objective of this course is to teach the students to appreciate digital logic specification methods and the compilation process that transforms these into logic networks.
- Implementing HALF ADDER, FULL ADDER using basic logic gates.
- Implementing Binary -to -Gray, Gray -to -Binary code conversions.
- Implementing 3-8 line DECODER and Implementing 4×1 and 8×1 MULTIPLEXERS.
- Verify the excitation tables of various FLIP-FLOPS.
- Design of an 8-bit Input/ Output system with four 8-bit Internal Registers.
- Design of an 8-bit ARITHMETIC LOGIC UNIT.
- Design the data path of a computer from its register transfer language description.
- Design the control unit of a computer using either hardwiring or microprogramming based on its register transfer language description.
- Write an algorithm and program to perform matrix multiplication of two n * n matrices on the 2-D mesh SIMD model, Hypercube SIMD Model or multiprocessor system.
- Study of Scalability for Single board Multi-board, multi-core, multiprocessor using Simulation
Operating System Lab
- This lab is meant to boost the implementation level knowledge of operating system and provide the student thorough knowledge of algorithm and memory
- Highly practical program for effective learning of Operating System.
- Recreates classroom learning experience with hands-on practical on Operating System.
- To implement CPU Scheduling Algorithm: FCFS
- To implement CPU Scheduling Algorithm: SJF
- To implement CPU Scheduling Algorithm: PRIORITY
- To implement CPU Scheduling Algorithm: ROUND ROBIN
- To implement Banker’s Algorithm for deadlock avoidance.
- Simulate Page Replacement Algorithm: FIFO
- Simulate Page Replacement Algorithm: LRU
- Simulate Page Replacement Algorithm: Optimal
- Simulate Paging Technique of Memory Management
Theory of Automata & Formal Language
- This lab is meant to boost the implementation level knowledge of Automata theory by practical approach and provide the student to create the concept of automata theory in Lab.
- Highly practical program for effective learning of Automata.
- Recreates classroom learning experience with hands-on practical on JFLAP Software.
- To Design & Simulate Deterministic Finite Automata (DFA) & Nondeterministic Finite Automata (NFA) Using JFLAP
- To Design & Simulate the Conversion of NFA to DFA Using JFLAP.
- To Design & Simulate Minimization of Deterministic Finite Automata (DFA) Using JFLAP.
- To Design & Simulate Mealy and Moore Machine Using JFLAP.
- To Design & Simulate DFA to Regular Grammar Conversion & DFA to Regular expression Conversion Using JFLAP.
- To Design & Simulate Pushdown Automata Using JFLAP.
- To Design & Simulate Single Tape & Multi-Tape Turing Machine Using JFLAP.
- To Design & Simulate Context free grammars (CFG) with single symbol & multiple symbols Using JFLAP.
- To Design & Simulate LL Parsing & LR Parsing Using JFLAP.
- To Design & Simulate Regular pumping lemma & Context free pumping lemma Using JFLAP.
Computer Graphics Lab
- Quick Stats:-
- This lab is meant for the basic implementation knowledge of Graphics Algorithm and provide student with thorough knowledge of Geometric transformations.
- Programs for effective learning of Standardised Line and Circle drawing Algorithms.
- Recreates classroom learning experience with hands-on practical on Geometric transformations.
- To implement basic inbuilt graphic functions.
- To implement DDA Algorithm.
- To implement BRESENHAM LINE Drawing Algorithm.
- To implement BRESENHAM CIRCLE Drawing Algorithm.
- To implement 2D TRANSLATION.
- To implement 2D ROTATION.
- To implementation of 2D SCALING.
- To implement 3D TRANSLATION.
- To implement 3D ROTATION.
- To implement 3D SCALING.
- To implement COHEN SUTHERLAND LINE CLIPPING Algorithm.
- To implement LIANG BARSKY LINE CLIPPING Algorithm.
Following is the list of softwares in the department:
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows 2003 Server
- Windows 2008 Server
- Windows 2012 Server
- Windows 2016 Server
- Red hat Linux
- Ms Office 2003 std.
- Ms Office 2007 std
- Ms Office 2010 std.
- Office 365
- Turbo C++
- Codegear C++ Builder
- Ms Exchange Server 2007
- IBM Rational Rose
- Oracle 10g Std
- Quick Heal Antivirus(Console Based)
- Microsoft Dream Spark(MSDN AA)
- MAT Lab
- Lab View
- Auto Desk Inventer 9
- Renet Digital Multi Media
- Clearity Software Pack
- Tense Buster
- Study Skill Success
- Sky Pronunciation
- Business Writing
- Error Terror
- Author plus Pro
The engineering field’s future prospects are bright and prosperous. The need for good engineers is always growing as the world’s population increases. Engineers are accepted in every sector, and recruiters and HR experts are constantly on the lookout for great engineers to enter their companies and push the company’s name to new heights.
The Bachelor of Technology is one of the most commonly recognized programmes in India. Because of the various specializations available during the coursework, the scope for B. Tech is diverse. Since technical innovation is occurring in nearly every area, B. Tech graduates have a plethora of options. Due to their professional expertise, students with a Bachelor in Technology achieve certain benefits during work interviews. Salary bundles differ from one company to the next. Salary bundles range from one college to the next as well. In comparison to graduates from other technical colleges, graduates from top B. Tech colleges are offered higher wages.
Benefits Of Doing B. Tech (CSE) Course And Becoming An Engineer
- A High Level Of Job Satisfaction
Engineers in their respective organizations have high job satisfaction. They are rewarded with a variety of incentives and benefits for their outstanding performance at work. The top B. Tech colleges in Echelon Institute of Technology to raise student awareness of current market requirements while also providing them with adequate preparation allowing the students to excel in their respective jobs.
- A Variety Of Career Options
An engineer can opt to specialize in one of their fields, or they can pursue entrepreneurship or management opportunities. They have the potential to become well-known faculty members of every engineering institution.
- Development of The Mind
Engineers collaborate alongside some of the world’s brightest minds, and their intellectual development is unstoppable. They have real-world solutions and serve as role models for others by being a beacon of hope.
- Work That Is Both Challenging And Interesting
Engineer jobs aren’t for the faint at heart! They are often confronted with interesting problems to overcome and assist people with their problem-solving abilities. They love their jobs because they get to deal with the pressures and expectations of the real world.
- Society’s Assistive Hand
Engineers have a valuable service to society. They help us solve challenges, which makes our lives simpler. They are responsible for the construction of dams, airports, hospital equipment, and scientific breakthroughs, among other things.
- Financial Security
Engineering is a highly profitable profession, with the best minimum pay or salaries of any discipline. Earn your B. Tech degree from one of the Engineering Colleges In Faridabad and make a comfortable living.
Engineers are well-liked in society because of their many achievements. They are welcomed everywhere and have a bright future ahead of them because society will not underestimate them.
- Scientific And Technological Breakthroughs
Engineers stay close to those who pioneered technical and scientific breakthroughs. Engineering teaches you how things work, allowing you to make breakthroughs in a variety of fields such as healthcare, space and ocean exploration, robots, automobiles, and many others.
- Job Roles For B. Tech CSE Aspirants
You can also get into the following government agencies after completing a B. Tech course:
- Indian Railways
- ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation)
- BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited)
- ISRO (Indian Space Research Organisation)
- Indian Army
- Indian Navy
There are several private companies as well who are always on the lookout to recruit good engineers. Some of the industry giants that offer employment opportunities to B. Tech graduates are TCS, Infosys Technologies, IBM Global Services, HCL Technologies, Samsung, Larsen & Toubro, Honeywell, among many others.
Computer Science & Engineering FAQs
Is there any mentor system present in the department?
Yes, at Echelon, we provide the best training system. We have highly qualified mentors who guide students to make their name in the world. Students can connect with the faculty anytime and resolve any concerns they have.
What kind of Syllabus Structure is there in the CSE Department?
As the syllabus of all Engineering colleges is almost the same, we provide the updated syllabus. The syllabus is pretty easy to understand. If practiced thoroughly, students can easily crack the CSE finals with good grades.
Is there any placement Cell/support provided for job search?
Yes, we have a separate department that helps students get placed in a reputed company at a decent position with a great package. The placement support is given to all students enrolled with EIT.