The Department of Management at EIT, Faridabad was established to impart quality management education among the new generation aspirants. We are committed to nurturing enduring achievers through our rigorous and industry-relevant programmes. This commitment has been carried through with great conviction of our dedicated faculty members. Out in the industry, our faculty members are global-minded individuals well equipped with contemporary pedagogy and relevant study materials to take on quality education. As an engineering institute and provider of higher education, we are renowned for our strong track record of quality, recognition, and integrity.
Our vision is to develop management department of EIT, Faridabad as a world-class institution of academic, research & consulting excellence and to develop thoughtful leadership in the area of management education in India.
The mission of this department is to develop academic excellence and produce leaders of management & entrepreneurs in India through contemporary quality teaching, research, consulting, case development, innovative courses, live industrial projects and pedagogy of learning to meet the vested need of industries and society as a whole.
Our core values are trust and respect for the individual, teamwork, open and timely communication, performance excellence, and a spirit of innovativeness.
The department of management at EIT, Faridabad has well qualified and experienced faculty from core academic background also familiar with the industry.
“To be the centre of excellence in management education, consulting and research.”
- To be leader in management education
- To be the preferred partner of industries in optimising human capital effectiveness
- To be a top consulting services provider.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- To provide a basic knowledge of business concepts, procedures, and methodologies of operations in an organization.
- The BBA equips students with an understanding of the competitive environment in which private and public sector organizations operate.
- To provide students with the analytical and operational skills to resolve business problems in private and public sectors.
- After the successful completion of BBA, graduates will be able to get an understanding of the various areas of general managerial concepts, processes, and principles.
- Develop leadership, creativity, and entrepreneurship skills.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
- To be able to handle future challenges of business.
- To exhibit technical proficiency in domestic as well as global businesses through the study of major disciplines within the fields of business and management.
- To be able to analyze and develop solutions for business problems and issues by using logical reasoning patterns for evaluating information, materials, and data.
- To conceptualize a complex business issue and articulate it in a written statement and oral presentation.
- To exhibit competence in the use of technology and information systems in modern organizational operations.
- To be able to demonstrate entrepreneurial skills for creating and managing innovation, new business development, and high-growth potential entities.
- To choose careers in the public, private and government sectors.
- To go for further education in advanced level programs in management studies.