Vision & Mission
Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
“To create competent electronic professionals having ethical and moral values, ability to solve real-world problems and capability to adapt the rapid changes occurring in the technology.”
- To ensure sufficient technological exposure to the students in order to create tech-savvy professionals.
- To regularly update the labs keeping in view the requirements of the current industry scenario.
- To extend effective counseling and career guidance facility to the students to help them achieve their goal.
- To have well qualified and competent faculty to impart quality technical education.
- To encourage the faculty and staff to pursue higher education and research.
- To empower the faculty and staff to participate in seminars and workshops to keep themselves abreast of the state-of-the-art technology.