For any professional institution, the interaction with the academic and corporate world is of great importance. Echelon Institute of Technology has Corporate Advisory Board (CAB) including Principal (as Chair Person), Head Training & Placement and members of the industries. The Board members provide advice and guidance on an academic program to the college as a whole or to individual academic departments. This helps to ensure that our curricula remain relevant and rigorous. CAB members also interact with faculty & Students Placement Coordinator (SPC members) as mentors & as guest speakers in classes, while providing internship & job opportunities to the students.
Key Objectives of Corporate Advisory Board (CAB) are:
- To help in revising the curriculum and teaching methodology as per the corporate need.
- Participate in our Employability Enhancement Training Programs available to us.
- Conducting faculty development projects with well-designed timelines.
- Support in conducting various national level Seminars / Conferences / Workshops.
- Advising us on value-added courses as per the growing needs of the industry.
- Developing entrepreneurial abilities, by providing projects that engage students in ‘design to delivery solution’ to improve the quality.
- Setting up ‘labs’ within the institute to get research and innovation.
- Advising and helping us with better placements and internships.
|1||Mr Sanjiv Kumar||Head – HR||GMR Infra|
|2||Mr. Subir Verma||Head – HR||Tata Power Ltd|
|3||Mr. Kishore S Chauhan||Regional Head –Technical Services||UltraTech Cement Ltd.|
|4||Mr Sameer Malhotra||CEO||Shriram Automall India Ltd.|
|5||Mr. Anil Kumar Jha||Head – HR||Sharda Motor Industries Ltd.|
|6||Mr. Pramod Kr Misra||GM – HR||Simplex Infrastructure Ltd.|